Aerobridge is management server to help you with your drone flights and operations. With Aerobridge your GCS, Drones and Pilots interface with your company's digital infrastructure in a standardized fashion and be in compliance with the regulatory requirements around operating drones.
How can Aerobridge help you?
If you are a drone manufacturer, operator or just a researcher, you can benefit by adopting Aerobridge in your operational stack:
- Drone (pre-built or build it yourself)
- Trusted flight module:
- Store and approve missions
- Prevent unauthorized vehicle use
- Manage Personnel and Drone fleet
- Integration with Ardupilot and PX4
- Give one-time flight permissions
- Security Focused GCS
Test drive 🚀
- You can see the frontend using our testflight server thats updated regularly Aerobridge Testflight
- Take a look at the backend API (for integrations with your GCS and other sotware): Aerobridge OpenAPI renderer
Webinar and pilot program ✨
We work with drone manufacturers and operators to enable them to become compliant by regular onboarding run through our canary program. You can find out more about this on our regular webinar.
Aerobridge is fully open source and you can get involved by participating in our weekly calls and our Slack channel: Request access here. Whether you are a drone enthusiast or an expert, join our community to shape the future of drone flights. There are many benefits of participation:
- You can shape the future of this software
- Join the community of fellow professionals interested in an open flexible drone eco-system
- Contribute to the development of open infrastructure to support your flight operations
- Reduce the time and cost of compliance
This is an open source implementation of the "Manufacturer's Management Server" to help with key signing and managing interactions with external APIs. This server can be deployed to any public and private cloud and be used to manage communication.
Aerobridge provides the following toolset, you can use them independently or together:
- Flight log management: Store Bundled Logs on the server
- Public Key Rotation and storage: Submission of flight plans and fetching permission artefacts
- Approve Missions: Digitally sign mission approvals and verify on GCS and RFM side.
- Maintain equipment and personnel: Manage people operating drones in the company.
- Parts and Inventory management: Manage drone parts via state of the art supply chain mangaement technology ensuring traceability and transperancy.
Trusted Flight: GCS Module
Trusted Flight: Direct Connection to vehicle via Mavlink
Trusted Flight: RFM Module
- A specially customized Flight Controller Firmware and Bootloader: (Aerobridge ArduPilot RFM)
|Aerobridge Server||Aerobridge Trusted Flight (GCS / Mavlink)||Aerobridge Flyer 1 (F1)|
|Manage drone fleet and users||✓|
|Supply chain transperancy and parts management||✓|
|Flight permissions and flight logs (trusted flight module)||✓||✓|
|Integration with ArduPilot, PX4 (coming shortly)||✓|
|Drone hardware (F1)||✓|
Aerobridge is licensed under a BSL license popularized by other products such as CockroachDB and Sentry. Basically, it means the following:
- You cannot offer a version of Aerobridge as a service to third parties, if you want to do this, you will need an agreement with Openskies (the license grant restriction)
- After 24 months, the code becomes Apache-2.0 licensed (the conversion period)
In other words, if you want to host / run Aerobridge inside your company for your own operations, you are free to do so without any concerns or restrictions. If you want to offer services to third parties using a release of Aerobridge the opensource project that is less than two years old, you will need an agreement from Openskies.
Logo source / Credit